导航菜单
首页 >  » 正文

求下面的英语短文的翻译,, 速进 求下面的英语短文的翻译,,速进

求下面的英语短文的翻译,, 速进

第一篇
I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.
今天早上我与我的家人到达马来西亚槟城。
It was sunny and hot, so we decided to go to the beach near our hotel.
这是阳光明媚和微热的一天,所以我们决定去我们酒店附近的海滩上。
My sister and I tried paragliding.
我的妹妹和我尝试跳伞。
I felt like I was a bird .
我觉得我是一只鸟。
It was so exciting!
这真是令人兴奋!
For lunch, we had something very special——Malaysian yellow noodles.
吃午饭时,我们尝了地方特色——马来西亚黄面条。
They were delicious!
他们是美味的!
In Weld Quay, a really old place in Georgetown, we saw the houses of the Chinese traders from 100 years ago.
在焊缝码头,在乔治敦有一个非常古老的地方,我们看到的房子是100年前的中国商人的。
I wonder what life was like here in the past.
我想知道在这里过去的生活。
I really enjoyed walking around the town.
我真的很喜欢绕着镇子漫步。
第二篇
What a difference a day !
不同的一天!
My father and I decided to go to Penang Hill today.
今天我的父亲和我决定去槟城山。
We wanted to walk up to the top, but then it started raining a little so we decided to take the train.
我们想走到顶端,但是开始下了一点雨所以我们决定乘火车去。
We waited over an hour it was raining really hard .
由于雨真的下得很大,我们等了一个多小时。
We didnt have an umbrella so we were wet and cold.
我们没有雨伞所以我们的衣服湿透了,我们感到很冷。
It was terrible!
这真是糟糕!
And because of the bad weather, we coudnt see anything below.
因为天气不好,我们看不见下面任何东西。
My father didint bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish.
我的父亲因为没带足够的钱,所以我们只吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼。
The food tasted great because I was so hungry!
这些食物的味道很好,因为我太饿了!

求下面的英语短文的翻译,,速进

第一篇 IarrivedinPenanginMalaysiathismorningwithmyfamily. 今天早上我与我的家人到达马来西亚槟城。 Itwassunnyandhot,sowedecidedtogotothebeachnearourhotel. 这是阳光明媚和微热的一天,所以我们决定去我们酒店附近的海滩上。 MysisterandItriedparagliding. 我的妹妹和我尝试跳伞。 IfeltlikeIwasabird. 我觉得我是一只鸟。 Itwassoexciting! 这真是令人兴奋! Forlunch,wehadsomethingveryspecial——Malaysianyellownoodles. 吃午饭时,我们尝了地方特色——马来西亚黄面条。 Theyweredelicious! 他们是美味的! InWeldQuay,areallyoldplaceinGeorgetown,wesawthehousesoftheChinesetradersfrom100yearsago. 在焊缝码头,在乔治敦有一个非常古老的地方,我们看到的房子是100年前的中国商人的。 Iwonderwhatlifewaslikehereinthepast. 我想知道在这里过去的生活。 Ireallyenjoyedwalkingaroundthetown. 我真的很喜欢绕着镇子漫步。 第二篇 Whatadifferenceaday! 不同的一天! MyfatherandIdecidedtogotoPenangHilltoday. 今天我的父亲和我决定去槟城山。 Wewantedtowalkuptothetop,butthenitstartedrainingalittlesowedecidedtotakethetrain. 我们想走到顶端,但是开始下了一点雨所以我们决定乘火车去。 Wewaitedoveranhouritwasrainingreallyhard. 由于雨真的下得很大,我们等了一个多小时。 Wedidnthaveanumbrellasowewerewetandcold. 我们没有雨伞所以我们的衣服湿透了,我们感到很冷。 Itwasterrible! 这真是糟糕! Andbecauseofthebadweather,wecoudntseeanythingbelow. 因为天气不好,我们看不见下面任何东西。 Myfatherdidintbringenoughmoney,soweonlyhadonebowlofriceandsomefish. 我的父亲因为没带足够的钱,所以我们只吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼。 ThefoodtastedgreatbecauseIwassohungry! 这些食物的味道很好,因为我太饿了!

请用英语介绍家乡,我是山西的,

山西位于太行山之西,黄河以东。春秋时期,大部分地区为晋国所有,所以简称“晋”;山西的土特产品种类繁多。杏 花村汾酒是我国古老的历史名酒,色如水晶美玉,清香纯正,味美无穷,畅销内外;山西老陈醋甜绵酸香,不仅调味上佳,还可消食、美容、杀菌;有国家重点风景名胜区五台山、恒山、黄河壶口瀑布、北武当山、五老峰等。欢迎大家来山西旅游观光。我为我是山西人而感到骄傲!

英文翻译:

Shanxi is located west of the Taihang Mountains, east of the Yellow River. Spring and Autumn Period, most of all for Jin, therefore referred to as "Jin"; Shanxi, a wide range of native products. Xinghuacun fen ancient history of our wines, the color of Crystal Jade, fragrance pure, delicious infinite, best-selling domestic and foreign; Shanxi mature vinegar sour sweet and fragrant cotton is not only a good flavor, but also digestion, beauty and sterilization; a national key scenic spots Wutai, Hengshan, the Yellow River Hukou Waterfall, North Wudang, Wu Laofeng so. Welcome to Shanxi tourism. I am proud that I was from Shanxi!

希望你能满意!

相关推荐: