导航菜单
首页 >  » 正文

酒店退房的英语对话怎么写? 英语翻译含税,不含税,英文怎么说

酒店退房的英语对话怎么写?

退房的英语表达是:check out,
我们先来学习一下退房的英语表达是:check out,相对应的入住酒店是check in.

下面是宾馆退房英语口语情景对话:

Receptionist: Hi there. Are you checking out now?
接待员:您好。您现在退房吗?

Kane: Yes, sorry. I know were a few minutes late.
凯恩:是的,对不起,我知道我们迟了几分钟。

Receptionist: Thats no problem. Its always really busy at check out time anyway.
接待员:没关系。反正退房的时间都挺忙的。

Kane: Oh, really. The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out.
凯恩:哦,是吗?上次我们住的那家宾馆因为我们退房迟了一些就收费了。

Receptionist: The hotel isnt booked this week, so its not a problem. How was 
everything?
接待员:这周宾馆没有预订出去,所以没关系。您这里一切还好吗?

Kane: The room was great. The beds were really comfortable, and we werent 
expecting our own fridge.
凯恩:房间很不错。床真的很舒服,我们也没想到会有自己用的冰箱。

Receptionist: Im glad you liked it.
接待员:对您的满意我非常高兴。

Kane: The kids were disappointed that the pool wasnt open this morning, though.
凯恩:但是,今天游泳池没有开,孩子们非常失望。

Receptionist: I apologize for that. We cant get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am.
接待员:我对此表示道歉。我们上午10点前没有清洁工清扫。

Kane: Well, we had a nice swim last night anyhow.
凯恩:不过昨天晚上游泳感觉还是很不错的。

Receptionist: Will you be putting this on your credit card?
接待员:您用信用卡结账吗?

Kane: No. Ill pay cash.
凯恩:不,我用现金结。
Receptionist: OK. So the total comes to $134, including tax.
接待员:好的,包括税金在内一共是134美元。

Kane: I thought it was $129 even. Thats what they said yesterday when we checked in.
凯恩:我想平均下来应该是129美元。这是昨天我们开房间的时候服务员告诉我们的。

Receptionist: Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill.
接待员:是的,但是在账单上还有一笔额外的房间费用。

Kane: Oh, I forgot. My husband ordered a plate of nachos. Sorry.
凯恩:哦,对了。我先生点了一份玉米片。不好意思。

Receptionist: No problem. So...from $140, heres your change. Now, Ill just need to ask 
you for your room keys.
接待员:没关系。收您140元,这是找您的钱。现在请您把房间钥匙给我

英语翻译含税,不含税,英文怎么说

价格是否含税应在价格之后注上如下内容: 含税价格: (VAT inclusive) (含增值税),“VAT”为“Value Added Tax”的缩写。 (GST inclusive) (含商品及服务税),“GST”为“Goods and Services Tax”的缩写。 不含税价格: (Tax excluded) (不含税) 有时可以把两种价格并列,以便客户作出选择。如: Price: ¥100 per unit (Tax excluded), or ¥115 per unit (GST inclusive) [价格: 每件100元(不含税),或每件115元(含商品及服务税)。] price before/after taxation 税前/后价 price without tax But there is no tax savings on the year s earnings 但是这个年收入是不含税的储蓄。 But there is no tax savings on the year s earnings 但是这个年收入的存款是不含税的。 2 persons , extra bed at 18 euros per night 加床每间夜18欧元。不含税。 We would like to know the price exclusive of tax of your pda 我们想要知道你们的pda不含税的价格。 All prices excl . sales tax 不含税价格:所有价格不含税 All esd prices are fob rmb price without tax , and the payment terms is l / c 委托人所有价格均为人民币不含税fob价格,定单结算方式为l / c 。 The photo is just for reference . when your order is more than 10 pieces , you can enjoy a wholesale price . the wholesale price is settled , not including tax and shipping fee 所有商品都是以实物拍摄,统一批发价,不含税和运费。款到发货。十件起批,可混批。 According to determined ore dressing technology , we have studied the building of the dressing - works for technology and economy and conclude that if the iron ore dressing - works will be set up , which could produce 138 , 000 tons of iron ore fine at the cost of 204 . 92rmb yuan / mt ( without taxes ) for jisco . its raw material is the lean iron ore and high phosphor content iron ore in stock 根据确定的选矿流程进行了选矿厂方案的技术经济、建厂条件、公辅设施论证,得出:如果投资建厂,可利用黑鹰山堆存贫矿和高磷富矿,每年为酒钢供应成本为204 . 92元吨(不含税)的13 . 8万吨铁精粉,经济效益和社会效益较为显著,建议酒钢公司在资金容许的条件下可以投资黑鹰山选矿厂建设。 Taxation rebate is a mechanism that entitles the enterprises or companies , based on the laws and regulations of a country , to get back some indirect tax from the government after exporting their products , value added tax and excise tax for example , so that they could sell their products in the international market at a more competitive price . generally , the mechanism is implemented in the hope that the export sales of the whole country would be improved , and the macro economic condition could be ameliorated as a result 出口退税是指一个国家根据本国税收法律的规定,对已经报关离境的出口商品,将其在出口前生产和流通各环节已经缴纳的国内增值税或消费税等流转间接税的税款退还给出口企业,使出口商品以不含税的价格进入国际市场,从而促进该国的对外出口贸易,同时调节与控制经济运行的做法。

《辞海》用英语怎么说?

我曾在《实用翻译教程》(范仲英著第36页)上看到他是这样翻译的:An Unabridged,Comprehensive Dictionary.
具体理由请看原文,据说他是征求了美籍专家ChistopherP.Cynar和英籍专家Jean H. Haedy的意见后这样翻译的.

相关推荐: