Hello, John, it's Christine. I've just looked through the revised slides for your presentation, and they're now much better.
你好,约翰,我是克里斯汀。我刚看过你修改过的报告幻灯片,现在好多了。
I've got a couple of general comments.
我有一些宽泛的意见。
You thought there might be too many slides.
你觉得幻灯片可能太多了。
I don't think that's a problem, though several would be improved if you replaced the statistics.
我不认为这是一个问题,虽然如果你替换掉这些统计数据,将会改进一些。
A few words would be easier to take in.
寥寥数语比较容易理解。
Then don't the slides strike you as looking rather dull and predictable? The content is fine, but the design needs some variety.
那么,你不觉得幻灯片看起来相当乏味和老套吗?内容很好,但是设计需要一些变化。
Maybe adding a few animations would help.
也许添加一些动画会有所帮助。
And two quite specific points. Something seems to have gone wrong in slide three.
还有两点非常具体。第3张幻灯片似乎出了问题。
The graph is fine, but I can't make sense of the bar chart.
那个图表很好,但是我看不懂那个条形图。
It doesn't bear any relation to what's gone before, or after.
它与之前或之后发生的事没有任何关系。
And finally, I remember we discussed the grammar mistake you had in slide six, and you've dealt with that, but if you have another look, I'm sure you'll notice the spelling error that's crept in.
最后,我记得我们讨论过你在第6张幻灯片中出现的语法错误,你们已经处理过了,但是如果你们再看一遍,我肯定你们会注意到微小的拼写错误。
OK, once you've dealt with that, it'll be fine. Goodbye.
一旦你处理好了,就很好了。再见。