导航菜单
首页 >  大学不同的专业用英语怎么说  > '大学专业'用英语怎么说

'大学专业'用英语怎么说

Study 学习 (3)

If the course proves to be too difficult, or if you don’t like it, you can withdraw from or drop the course. “Withdraw from” is the more formal expression, and “drop” is the more informal expression. 如果这门课程太难,或者你不喜欢,你可以退课。“Withdraw from”是更正式的表达,而“drop”则是更口语化的表达。

Most college students choose a major/concentration. To talk about a concentration of studies, you can use “major” as a verb or a noun – for example:大多数大学生会选择一个专业/专攻。如果要聊你学的专业,你可以使用“major”作为动词或名词-例如:

“I majored in biology” / “I was a biology major.”


“我是生物学毕业的”/“我是生物学专业的。”

“My daughter is majoring in philosophy.” / “My daughter’s a philosophy major.” “我女儿主修哲学。”/“我女儿是哲学专业的。”

When you graduate from college, you’ll get a diploma. Afterwards, you can say you have a degree in the area of your concentration. You can have a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctorate (Ph.D.), for example: 当你从大学毕业,你将获得文凭。之后,你可以说你有一个你专业的学位。你可以获得学士学位、硕士学位或博士学位,例如:

“I have a bachelor’s degree in chemistry.” 

“我有化学学士学位。”

“I have a master’s degree in linguistics.” 

“我有语言学硕士学位。”

“I have a Ph.D. in theology.” 

“我有神学博士学位。”

知识点:

1. withdraw from:退出

2. drop the course:退课

3. choose a major/concentration:选择一个专业

4. graduate from college:从大学毕业

5. get a diploma:获得文凭

6. have a degree:有一个学位

7.  bachelor’s degree:学士学位

8.  master’s degree:硕士学位

9.  doctorate:博士学位

相关推荐: