2. Take off
可能你只知道它是“起飞”的意思。请假也可以用它哦!
eg:Mr. Smith, my dad's here visiting me and I'd like to take two days off to show him around the city.
史密斯先生,我爸爸要来看我,所以我想请两天假,带他到处转转。
3. Call in sick
病得实在爬不起来,连打开电脑发邮件的力气都没有?试试这个吧!“Call in sick”意思是“打电话请假”。
eg:I don't feel well this morning. Perhaps I ought to call in sick.
我今天早上感觉不太舒服,或许我该打电话请个假了。
4. Pull a sickie
还有一种请假叫做装病。Sickie在俚语里指“病假”,但是pull a sickie意思则是“装病请假”。
eg:He took/pulled/threw a sickie to go to the football game.
他装病请假看球去了。
每次想请假理由,脑子都快炸了有木有,那用什么理由,领导会更快批假呢?
二、请假理由,用英文怎么表达呢?
1. 请病假
经典表达:
I'm not feeling well.
我不太舒服。
举一反三:
I'm feeling a bit under weather.
我感到有点不舒服。
I came down with a fever/cold/the flue.
我发烧了/感冒了/得了流感。
I have a stomachache.
我胃痛。
I have a splitting headache.
我头痛欲裂。
I have a bad toothache.
我牙疼得厉害。
I can't stop coughing.
我一直咳个不停。
2. 请事假
经典表达:
I have some personal business that I need to take care of.
我有点私事要处理。
举一反三:
I got some family issues that I need to take a day off.
我有些家庭问题要解决,需要请一天假。
I have a doctor's appointment.
我预约了医生。
I need to attend a wedding next Friday.
下周五我要参加婚礼。
3. 我想请几天假
经典表达:
I'd like to have three days off.
我想请三天假。
举一反三:
I'm afraid I can't come to work today.
恐怕我今天没办法来上班了。
Can I take next Tuesday off?
下周二我能请假吗?
I will miss two days next week.
下周我有两天不能来上班。
I wonder if it is possible for me to come in a bit late tomorrow?
不知道我明天可不可以稍微晚一点来?
三、不能上班,找人代班,用英文这么说呢?
请人代班
经典表达:
Could you cover for me on Friday?
周五的班,你能替我吗?
举一反三:
Can you finish it instead of me?
你能代我完成这个工作吗?
Would it be possible if I switched my Tuesday shift for yourFriday shift?
我想把周二的班和你周五的班换一下,可以吗?
没什么事,大家还是兢兢业业地上班吧,努力赚钱多开心啊。
有钱,就可以买买买啦!
(第26天音频)
Happy birthday! Many happy returns (of the day).
生日快乐!祝你寿比南山。
Thanks.
谢谢。 返回搜狐,查看