通过创设有效的对话情景,为学生营造口语对话的氛围,能够极大调动学生口语练习的积极性、主动性,提高英语口语学习的效率。本站小编整理了初一英语对话练习材料,欢迎阅读!
初一英语对话练习材料篇一button one's lip 闭嘴不言语
A:There's nothing you can do. She won't talk to me any longer.
A:你帮不上忙的,她现在不理我了。
B:I know when to button my lips. but at a time when you are bogged down in trouble, I have the right to ask where the shoe pinches.
B:我知道什么时候应该保持沉默,但是当你陷入 困境的时候我有权利知道到底问题出在哪儿。
A:I told you that she won't talk to me. That's where the shoe pinches. But what can you do about it?
A:我跟你说了她不理我了,这就是问题所在,你能干什么呢?
B:Put me in the picture and I may help you to sort things out.
B:把具体情况告诉我,看看我能不能帮你想个办法。
初一英语对话练习材料篇二Martin: Hey Tom, where've you been lately?
马丁:嗨,汤姆,你最近在忙什么?
Tom: Oh, I've been doing loads of job interviews. You know I'm graduating soon. I've just got to work out what to do next. I'm torn between a big company and a small company.
汤姆:哦,我最近参加了很多工作面试。你知道我就要毕业了,我要决定接下来要做什么。我在犹豫是去大公司上班还是去小公司上班。
Martin: Really? Personally I would choose the small company. What are you thinking?
马丁:是吗?要是我我会选择小公司。你是怎么想的?
Tom: Well, see I was going to go with the big company because if it is bigger, it's got a bigger financial base, it's more secure, it's not likely to fold in a couple of months. And also as a big company with a high profile they've got to follow the laws. You know, toe the line on looking after their employees. So things like pension and insurance are all going to be sorted out.
汤姆:我想去大公司,因为大公司拥有更坚实的财政基础,更安全,不会在几个月的时间内就倒闭。而且知名的大公司都会遵守法律。你知道,他们会按照要求管理员工。像养老金和保险这类的福利都会提供给员工。
Martin: Hmm. Well, I think a small company for almost all different reasons, it's a lot more exciting, you're gonna be treated, most importantly, like a person, not just a cog in a wheel and you know, you're young, you don't need to worry about you're pension just yet. You're not that old, you know, you can get by. And it would be nice to have the relationships with your coworkers on like a human relationship instead of just one giant building and you're not feeling like a human there. And especially with your boss, I think that's always important to get t e recognition that I think you deserve.
马丁:我选择小公司是基于完全不同的原因,在小公司工作更令人激动,最重要的是,你会被当作人对待,而不是被当作一个无名的小人物,你知道,你现在很年轻,你还不用担心养老金的问题。你还没有那么老,你现在你完全可以应付。而且你也可以和同事建立起人际关系,而不是在大公司里有那种不像人的感觉。我认为从老板那里得到你应得的认可也很重要。
Tom: I mean you've got a good point about the personal relationships but that can also work against you I think. If someone who's not as good as you are has a good tight relationship with the boss then they're going to get the promotion and you're going to get passed over. That kind of closeness, that kind of family thing, that doesn't really seem fair.
汤姆:我觉得你提出的人际关系这个观点很不错,不过我认为这点也可能对你不利。如果有人不如你,可是那个人和老板的关系非常好,那可能他们就会获得提升,可是你在晋升时就会被排除在外。这种亲近,这种事情看起来并不公平。
Martin: Well that is a good point but I think also if you look at a small company that most of the people working there are going to share a lot more of your ideals and you're gonna have a better time of integrating yourself in there and I think it's gonna be fairer by and large because it is smaller.
马丁:这个观点很好,不过我认为在小公司工作的大部分人都会互相分享理想,你会更好地融入他们,而且总的来说,我认为小公司更公平一些。
Tom: I'm gonna have to give this more thought.
汤姆:我还要再考虑一下。
初一英语对话练习材料篇三Tom: Are you a teacher here?
汤姆:你是这里的老师吗?
Martin: No I'm not, I'm actually a graduate student.
马丁:不是,我是一名研究生。
Tom: Oh right.
汤姆:哦,好。
Martin: My name is Martin.
马丁:我叫马丁。
Tom: Hi.
汤姆:你好。
Martin: Hi how are you?
马丁:你好。
Tom: I'm Tom.
汤姆:我是汤姆。
Martin: Nice to meet you Tom.
马丁:汤姆,很高兴见到你。
Tom: Where are you from Martin?
汤姆:马丁,你来自哪里?
Martin: I'm from Seattle, Washington in the US.
马丁:我来自美国华盛顿州西雅图市。
Tom: Is that in the Northeast? Northwest?
汤姆:西雅图是在东北部吗?东北部吧?
Martin: Northwest. Right near Canada.
马丁:在西北部。离加拿大很近。
Tom: Is it cold up there?
汤姆:那里冷不冷?
Martin: It's wetter than it is cold.
马丁:相比冷来说,那里经常下雨。
Tom: How long have you been in Japan.
汤姆:你来日本多长时间了?
Martin: I've been in Japan for about 6 months.
马丁:我来日本大概有6个月的时间了。
Tom: And what are you studying?
汤姆:你学什么专业?
Martin: I'm studying international cooperation and economics and nationalism in Northeast Asia.
马丁:我学习东北亚国际合作、经济以及民族主义。
Tom: Is that a master's level or a Ph.D.?
汤姆:这是硕士学位还是博士学位?
Martin: Master's level.
马丁:硕士学位。
Tom: Right. How long is the course?
汤姆:好,课程为期多久?
Martin: Oh, it's about 2 years so I'll be done in another year.
马丁:哦,大概要上两年,我再有一年就能拿到学位了。
Tom: So you're fairly settled here then?
汤姆:所以你已经在这里定居了吗?
Martin: By and large, yes. How about you?
马丁:基本上是这样。你呢?
Tom: I'm from the UK. Actually I'm a teacher here. I'm not studying.
汤姆:我来自英国。我不是学生,我在日本当老师。
Martin: Oh, how long have you been a teacher here?
马丁:哦,你在日本做老师多长时间了?
Tom: I just started this semester about 2 months ago.
汤姆:我是这学期开始在这里教课的,大概两个月以前吧。
Martin: Oh 2 months — very, very recent. How do you find Japan?
马丁:哦,两个月以前,就在不久前。你觉得日本怎么样?
Tom: It's brilliant. I really like it.
汤姆:非常好。我非常喜欢日本。
Martin: Have you been in Japan a long time or...?
马丁:你来日本很长时间了吗?还是……?
Tom: I was in Japan 4 years ago for 2 years. I've been trying to come back since I left.
汤姆:四年前,我曾在日本待了两年的时间。我离开后又回到了这里。
Martin: I find Japan very, very, very nice. The environment is very nice.
马丁:我觉得日本非常非常好。这里的环境很好。
Tom: I mean this is quite a small city...
汤姆:这是一个非常小的城市……
Martin: I lived in Seoul for about 3 and a half or 4 years and it's nice to have a smaller cleaner city that's a little more laid-back, not so rush rush.
马丁:我在首尔生活过三年半,差不多四年的时间,在一个悠闲又干净的小城市生活非常好,不用那么匆忙。
看了“初一英语对话练习材料”的人还看了:
1.初三英语对话练习材料
2.初中英语对话材料精选
3.初中英语对话练习阅读
4.初中英语对话教学材料
5.关于初中简单的英语对话